Friday, March 9, 2012

Abra’s winter 2011 - 2012


So what have I been up to - now that spring is around the corner?

I am so easy and relaxed that I was asked to stay in the arena with a horse friend with a leg injury. I was not going to run around and get excited - that is not my style.

However squirrels or cats in the arena are a different tale. What are they up to? My mom does not like them to be around when we are busy trotting around the arena. I hear them first - being sensitive ear wise - and then both me and my mom can see them.

It has not been too snowy or cold this winter but I have learned how to skate on the ice.

Talking about ice…my mom puts me outside with my friends when we are finished trotting around the arena. I often take a long cold drink from the tub. I do not like ice in my drink - thank you very much.

Spring is coming slowly now. My winter coat is disappearing and my mom has hair all over her clothes. Did I see her with a broom sweeping up? I expect this will continue for some time. He…he.

I am a happy and healthy horse this winter. I have not been ridden too much either. What an easy life…

Until next time - love and horsy hugs

Abracadabra

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

Sounds like you had a good winter. Best wishes for a good spring!