Friday, February 3, 2012

I lit a candle



There was some local news in Ottawa this week that was very sad. The husband of CTV News anchor Carol Anne Meehan was found dead after being missing for 2 weeks. He had been very sick. There are two young children.

I am feeling sad for someone I will probably never meet in person. I have been watching her on the local news for more than 20 years.

I recently found on Youtube some clips from CJOH’s past. One of them was some theme music. “We are here for you at CJOH.”

Now we are here for Carol Anne and her family and the CTV Ottawa family too.

There has been much sharing online and those who are in touch with her says that she values all of this even as she is deeply hurting and grieving.

So I lit a candle and prayed for her and the two kids.

RIP Greg. Love and prayers for you Carol Anne and the kids.

No comments: