Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is up or not


At St. John’s the Christmas tree will be put up with some help from our current priest.

Our Christian education coordinator will be part time in the new year - the church cannot afford anything else right now. This is not a positive move but necessary right now.

*****

I went to Costco to buy some of my favourite salads
- Taboulé - Parsley Salad
- Couscous salad

And they were not available. Some other items from this company were on the shelf.

So I was reading my Google Reader CBC Health News - guess what came up? - Fontaine Santé recall. I recognized the pictures.

I think I will forget about eating Taboulé  and Couscous for now.

****

The Royal York Hotel in Toronto has a rooftop garden. There are even some beehives there.

That is really up and up to date.

No comments: