Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas 2011


My own decorations were completed some time ago - including the stuffed animals all wearing festive ribbons.

Parcels have been mailed and received.

Cards have all been mailed and others are arriving my mailbox every day.

I have done most of my Christmas baking and cooking.

I have met up with friends or will do so.
- lunch and a Christmas concert
- our small group from the former Wednesday morning service at St. John’s
- the seniors’ fellowship which meets monthly for a service and a fancy tea

I have also arranged some post Christmas Day get togethers with friends.

In between I will be quite busy at church with Altar Guild and Christmas decorations. I have made myself several lists.

I know it will all come together.

For my own entertainment I have put out my Christmas Cds and my Youtube channel is filling up with Christmas music. I have found the Galaxie musical channels on my television.

I am enjoying my neighbours’ Christmas lights.

No comments: