Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Early winter November 2011


Environment Canada Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:

Places in my life in Quebec.

 *****

Granby -  the zoo.

Cowansville - a good friend of my mom lived there

Sainte Hyacinthe - my mom’s sister (my aunt) and her husband

Saint Lazare - a horsy place

Sorel-Tracy - a former work colleague

Pincourt - a Weight Watchers friend

Mirabel - an airport I passed through several times

Saint Jerome - the hospital my mom was in a couple of times; I got my driver’s licence there

Lachute - where I grew up and so many memories there

Montreal - where I was born and went to boarding school and university

Asbestos -  my uncle who was married to my dad’s only sister

****

Or course Ontario and Ottawa is on the list too.

Am I ready for winter?

Is Abracadabra ready for winter?

What is happening around Vancouver where my sister and brother-in-law live?

No comments: