Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall again

But I wonder for how long? There is a sneaky forecast of some possible snow flurries in the near future.

It is definitely colder out. I am thinking about hats and gloves but not boots yet. They are already cleaned up and sprayed with their protective coating.

I am thinking about my winter check up for the car. There is an offer of a free snow brush - I will definitely take it.

My bags and rake are ready for activity. The leaves are still changing on both my maple trees.

I have bought some new winter clothes and sent some to the second hand shop at the church. A reorganization of my cupboard was in order.

The days are definitely shorter. When I go out to the stables early in the morning it is still dark. I have to wait until it is a bit lighter to bring in the mares from the fields. Soon they will all be spending the night inside in their cozy stalls.

No comments: